Mapshots’ suite of products help to provide solutions for the agricultural industry and make day to day agricultural tasks more simple! From Automating Soil Testing to planning and recommending how to handle Variable Rate Fertility and Variable Rate Seeding, Mapshots brings the power of Agricultural data to the Farmer, while giving the Service Provider data per field to make product and/or service recommendations to the Farmer.
By automating and tracking your records, Mapshots’ products allow you to better plan and manage your fields, crops and harvests! Mapshots also provides mobile and web applications to further assist you while you are out in the field!
AgStudio FARM - Farmers
AgStudio FARM is the complete agronomic and record keeping software that you’ve been looking for. AgStudio FARM is designed for the grower who wants to simplify the task of managing agronomic data and improving their planning, harvesting and overall farm health!
With AgStudio FARM, you can:
- Automate your crop record keeping
- Create Field Planting Maps and Build Recommendations on what/where to plant
- Manage multiple field boundary sets
- Track yields and harvest inventories
- Manage irrigation pivots
- Send Irrigation Information to Irrigation Controllers
AgStudio PRO - Service Providers
Agricultural service providers and retailers across the US understand the importance of a complete, easy to use data management software application! AgStudio provides a high degree of task automation, simplifying working with large volumes of data.
With AgStudio PRO, you can:
- Automate soil test routines
- Create variable rate prescriptions
- Record field observations
- Perform Data Analysis
- Integrate data wirelessly
- Generate customized reports
- Provide direct data access to your customers
Additional Mobile and Web Based Applications
AgStudio Harvest Entry
AgDirector - For Application Developers and Programmers
AgDirector provides intelligent programming components that assist programmers and developers with the ability to create Agronomic Applications with Mapshots.