Conference Details (Friday, Feb 7th and Saturday, Feb 8th)
The conference opens with a general session on Friday morning at 8:00, covering topics of interest to all attendees. These include the “what’s new” review as well as the always popular “what’s coming” and “industry happenings” sessions.
The conference continues with breakout sessions on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. You can select sessions to match your specific needs (see Breakout Sessions below).
Conference Fees (meals included)
$700 first person
$600 per person for additional people from same organization
Spouse meals $100
Pre-Conference Workshops (Thursday, Feb 6th):
There are two pre-conference workshops on Thursday, February 6th. These are “hands-on” lab sessions that last the full afternoon. Select from one of two workshops:
Getting Started with AgStudio – this session is designed to enhance new users’ experiences with AgStudio and AgStudio Select.
Building Variable Rate Calculators and Scripts – for more advanced users, this session guides you through customizing calculators and scripts to meet your specific needs. Emphasis will be on fertility scripts, but seeding scripts will also be addressed.
Pre-conference workshop (Thursday only; dinner included) $200
Secure your spot at this informative conference by accessing the Registration Form or by contacting Sales at (678) 513-6093.
Book your accommodations directly before January 6th. The rates are an exceptional $99/night. To make reservations, simply call the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center at 404-347-9440 and mention that you are coming to the MapShots Customer Conference.
- General MapShots Update
- Review new features added during 2013
- Deeper dive into new core features
- Enhancements to crops and crop zone properties
- Favorites Toolbar
- Labeling updates
- Wireless data transfer
- Unveil the 2014 development goals
View the breakout sessions agenda.
Third Party Breakout Sessions:
Note: All Vendor sessions will be held on Friday afternoon .
- John Deere
Note: Most vendors will be sending a representative as the primary presenter for their breakout session. The session will cover specific MapShots integration details, but also provide further information on the vendor’s total offering.
Additional Breakout Sessions:
- Lease Management – Learn how to setup your farm leases and subdivide your large operational fields for lease and government reporting.
- Commodity Inventory – Learn how to use the Commodity Inventory extension to keep track of all your post-harvest grain movements.
- Treatment Analysis – Unlock the power of the MapShots data analysis extensions to evaluate the results of your on-farm experiments.
- Variable Rate Seeding – Learn more about the components available to easily create variable rate seeding prescriptions.
- Variable Rate Fertilizer – Learn how to efficiently create variable rate fertilizer prescriptions with nutrient recommendation scripts, fertilizer formulation, and controller file exports.
- Soil Test Management – Explore creating soil test layers, soil sampling work orders, automated import of lab reports, and AgStudio MAP for in-field soil sampling.
- Field Operations – Learn how to import and manage the data contained in GPS data log files, such as yield and application data.
- Report Book – Explore how you can build reports and report books that contain the information you need, laid out in the order you want, with the styles you prefer.
- Variable Rate Irrigation – Learn about the tools to map and define center pivots, create variable rate water prescriptions, capture irrigation applications, and link automatically to your center pivots through telematics.
- Spatial Tools – Explore the tools to create/copy layers, surface, contour, and polygonize layers, perform spatial joins between layers, and run simple calculators against individual layers.
- Administrator Tools – Learn how AgStudio administrators can customize AgStudio for each of their users.
- Hosting – Participate in a forum about our plans for self-hosted databases, web services, and access to AgStudio Select from a self-hosted solution.