Days are getting longer and warmer; the urge to get outside is growing. Getting ready for the 2017 season has never been easier. AgStudio has a variety of functions to provide additional insights into your previous yield as well as help you plan for this growing season.
- Finding areas of your field that are performing well can help with many decisions from seed selection and seeding rates to in-season nitrogen programs. One way to gain additional insights about your yield would be to use Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis. Watch the Advanced Multi-Year Analysis Part 1 and Part 2 videos to get a refresher on how to efficiently use this extension.
- If you want to delve right into planning for seeding, watch the Using the Advanced Variety Placer video to help get started.
- Read the Variable Rate Seeding Basic or Advanced Reference Guides OR watch the Creating VRS Maps and Exporting VRS Recommendations videos to gain confidence when working with these extensions as you explore different seeding recommendations. Better yet, read the guides and watch the videos!
Working Irrigation into Seeding
If you have irrigation factors to include, AgStudio still has you covered.
- Watch the Creating Pivots and Irrigation Zone Layers video to facilitate creating irrigation zones for inclusion in your seeding recommendation.
- Once your irrigation zones are created, read the Variable Rate Seeding Irrigation reference guide for step-by-step instructions on creating variable rate seeding recommendations that account for your pivots.
MapShots is committed to provide you with the tools and reference materials you need to enhance your business operation.
The MapShots Team